The Johnson City Dog Park is a member-run organization. The dog park is a fully enclosed place for dogs to run and play without the restraint of a leash. The park is a place for people and their dogs to socialize with one another.
The dog park is approximately 1.8 acres and it is fully enclosed with a 6’ fence. Water fountains are available for dogs. We also have bone-shaped dog pools in the spring and summer months to help keep the dogs cool while they play.
Proof of vaccinations for each dog, documenting current inoculations for Rabies, Parvo, Distemper, and Bordetella are required to join the park.
Members must follow the Johnson City Code for Spay/Neuter regulations. § 10-201, as seen here.
- Take West Walnut 1.4 miles to Huffine Road
- Turn LEFT onto Huffine Road
- Go 0.8 miles – Willow Springs Park is on the left
- Turn left into the park, the dog park is on the left side of Willow Springs Park
- Parking is provided at the park