About the Park
The Johnson City Dog Park is a member run organization. The dog park is a fully enclosed place for dogs to run and play without the restraint of a leash. The park is a place for people and their dogs to socialize with one another.
The dog park is approximately 1.8 acres and it is fully enclosed with a 6’ fence. Water fountains are available for dogs. We also have bone shaped dog pools in the spring and summer months to help keep the dogs cool while they play.
Proof of vaccinations for each dog, documenting current inoculations for Rabies, Parvo, Distemper and Bordetella are required to join the park.
Where are we located?
Willow Springs Park
1201 Huffine Road
Johnson City, TN 37604
Hours: 8 AM - Dusk
- Take West Walnut 1.4 miles to Huffine Road
- Turn LEFT onto Huffine Road
- Go 0.8 miles - Willow Springs Park is on the left
- Turn left into the park, the dog park is on the left side of Willow Springs Park
- Parking is provided at the park